Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dragon's Roar: Nokia X3-02

Nokia X3-02 is the latest to my mobile phone collection.


This phone meets all my needs for communication.
It has the basic features such as voice call, SMS and MMS messaging system that allows me to communicate to my family, friends and colleagues (is there any phone today that doesn't have SMS capability? hahahaha)

With a 5Mega Pixel camera on it, I can always capture the memories even if I don't have my digicam with me.

Also, just like my previous Samsung Star, Nokia X3-02 has touch screen capability.

Since I am a person that is always online, I can check my mails, facebook, ym and other businesses through this phone via wi-fi connectivity.

With a weight of 77.4 g and dimension 106.2 x 48.4 x 9.6 mm, 45.3 cc, I can hide my phone virtually anywhere especially when I'm travelling back home late at night.

It has 50MB available internal memory on it and can support up to 32GB microSD card. This is very useful for my pictures and mp3's.

Talking about mp3's, the good thing abot this phone is that it has a dedicated button for the music player.

As of now, I am enjoying using this new phone as I explore it's potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment