Friday, April 1, 2011

One Quiet Saturday Afternoon

All of a sudden, I turned off the movie that I was watching and began typing.

I honestly don't have any idea or topic to create. My mind and fingers just acted naturally.

It was a quiet Saturday afternoon. Some of my fellow teammates just went home. And I am left here in my workstation sitting. Nothing to do, nothing to think, my mind is blank... floating like a feather.

However, a portion of my mind is occupied by the happy memories and thoughts between me and a very good friend of mine. She's actually one of the reasons why I was able to move forward. She gives me strength when I am down, even though she's not aware of it. We have a lot of good times, as well as bad days. But, the only thing I am certain of is that she plays a big role for me to become more positive in life.

I know that I have done some bad things to you, but that doesn't mean that I didn't treasure our friendship. If you only knew how important you are to me......

If only I could turn back the time... Back to those days that I can talk and approach you without hesitation... I wish I can overcome this challenge that I am into right now.....


I miss you a lot....

2 comments:

  1. give it time... :) all things shall fall into their rightful place... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ito ang resulta ng maingay na isip at malikot na kamay..teka, sino nga ba un SHE na tinutukoy mo?

    ReplyDelete